Friday, June 15, 2012

Friends visiting from the states

 Left: Heidi, Right: Jenny.  My friend Heidi and I first met in high school and then were roomates in college before I went on my mission.  She came to visit for a few days and now is on a cruise ship in Greece (lucky her!).  She brought a whole suit case of goodies/fabric/costumes for the boys/sippy cups/you name it.  Thank you to all who helped get that bag ready for her.  I wish I could have filmed the opening of it, but Aaron was way too fast for me to find a camera and I felt like a giddy little kid myself opening it up.

Sunday we had a girls day out on the town, aka we saw down town without the boys.  They stayed home and played with dad.  Poor Jordan had an accident on his bike while I was gone.  The scabs looked terrible, but it's getting better.

 We went to Venice and the day after there was a cyclone.  Glad we missed that one!
 Aaron took this picture of us in St. Mark's Square.



Not the best self-portrait, but this is us on the fairy boat on the grand canal of Venice.  It was a great visit, and I was glad to have friends.

5 comments:

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

how fun!

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

how fun!

Pedersen Posse said...

Man... didn't know Italy got so many natural disasters.

Beautiful pics! Hope Jordan's face heals well.

Brianna Smith said...

I am so glad you had so much fun! And I am REALLY glad that you missed the storm! Tell Jordan I'm sorry he got hurt- but tell him that tough boys always have great scars! Love you!

Heidi said...

we had the BEST time!!! Thank you so much!!!!!