Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival

 This is a quilt that I made from a bunch of charm packs, using the dresden ruler to make the drunkards path.  I gave to a good friend who inspires me in her quilting.  I'm entering it into the Blogger's Quilt Festival at Amy's Creative Side in the ROYGBIV (color wheel) category.
 I really don't blog a lot about what I quilt, but it's what keeps me sane and with a project always in mind.  I'm amazed at all of the entries!  If you like quilts, go check it out!

2 comments:

CitricSugar said...

Very cool use of a dresden ruler!! You must have been very organized in laying this one out and keeping track of your curves. Did you appliqué the curves after you pieced them or were they pieced like traditional drunkards path?

Sewfrench said...

I don't think just everyone appreciates the difficulty of what you have done. Excellent!