Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Car Rides

Twice this week (including today) my sweet husband has taken the boys for a car ride to see the snow or the view from a high spot so that I could get some cleaning/organizing done around the house.  He's let them do a lot of the pictures, and I laughed at some of the pictures and was proud of others.  I'm not including the picture of the beer bottle that Jordan took. :)  So I'm showing off my kids photography skills.
San Lucca- taken by Paolo


snow- taken by Jordan

panorama Bologna- taken by Jordan

Papa`- taken by Jordan

self-portrait- Jordan

taken by Jordan

eccentric Aaron- taken by Julie
 This kid was trying to be funny by wearing funny things.  He looks quite eccentric!
self-portrait- Aaron
 I still laugh out loud every time I see this picture!  If he keeps dressing like this he's going to have a hard time getting a date when he's older.
panorama le colline- Aaron or Paolo?

"make a silly face"- Aaron

playing at the park- taken by Julie

rolling-on-the-ground-temper-tantrum
 Isabel has started throwing some pretty good tantrums.  They're not frequent yet.  I'm sure it won't take long.  This one at the park just made me laugh and I had to take a picture of her.
riding bikes on our driveway
In the yard trying to take advantage of the very limited sunlight that we get.

No comments: