Saturday, March 29, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Copple

This are just some pictures of my mom and step-dad (whom I love to death) when they came to visit last weekend.
Papa Jim with Aaron, and his two cousins: Xidis and Elyxzia.
Grandma and Aaron.
"Best Friends" that's what cousin Elyxzia is saying. Xidis (other cousin) was going to be in the picture but when we put Aaron in his arms, Aaron wacked him in the nose with his head. After that Xidis didn't want to be in the picture. Can't blame him.
Grandkids with Papa Jim and Aunt Maggie. We love these guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

saltysista said...

OK my sister gets comments like those all the time...exactly the same but with a different name. Anyway! I have been out of town for a few weeks so I haven't checked out the cute pics of Aaron! He is so handsome and big!