Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

We just wanted to wish everyone Happy Easter! We wanted to say how grateful we are for Jesus Christ and his Atonement. I am so grateful to be a mom and a wife, and thanks to my Savior I can have those important people be with me forever. I can never thank Him enough. I love my Savior with all of my heart. We're happy to celebrate Him. We hope that all of you feel His love, and the joy and peace that comes from trying to follow Him. I'm grateful that one day we will all live again thanks to the Resurrection.
Aaron is officially getting into trouble. This is while I was getting ready for work, I heard him playing around in the kitchen and this is what I found. This was his first time getting into the cupboards. It's only going to get worse from here on out.

This was Aaron's first time going to the park and he LOVED it!!! He was in heaven. It was really cold though so we didn't stay long.


Aaron finds the weirdest things funny. This time I would say "jump" and then jump and he would laugh like crazy. He did for about 10 mins. It was great.
Still laughing.

We went up Big Cottonwood canyon by our house. It was a beautiful day, and pretty warm outside considering how cold it's been.


6 comments:

sarita said...

Aaron is so big! I can't believe how grown up they look as soon as they start crawling! It looks like you're going to have to get baby locks on those cabinets!!

Margiana said...

Ciao Julie... Aaron looks great with the orange t-shirt. We too are grateful to our Lord for what we have and who we are and will be. Happy Easter to you.

Scott and Karin said...

Trouble? I don't even see anything on the floor! Just you wait!

Jessica said...

I loved reading your blog. The pictures are all so cute! You are all very photogenic. We enjoy getting to visit with you after the blessing. Time goes by so fast!

Julie said...

Aaron is so cute I can't stand it! You guys make good babies!

saltysista said...

Just hope he doesn't get into his clothes drawer in his room! Melia loves to take her clothes out and sort through them! AAHH! It is so fun watching them grow and learn, isn't it? I cant wait to meet him! I hope all is well with you guys.