Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cousins in Italy

As we're getting the last minute things done to leave, I had my aunt and uncle (Marcia and Rick) and 3 cousins (Jen, Tiffany, and Ashley) that were in Italy on vacation that came to visit. It was a really fun day! We walked around Bologna, ate gelato, and Paolo made a really good Italian meal. It was fun to have family visiting. I'm actually suprised they weren't dead from jet lag, but they held out really well. I don't think I'm going to be that lucky going home.
This is at our friend's house. It's hard to say goodbye to all of our good friends.
Aaron is starting to grab blankets and cuddle them against his face. It's really cute.
Aaron is happy most of the time (except when he can't poop, poor kid!). He has the funniest expressions
He also loves looking at himself and his mom in the mirror. There are mirrors right next to his changing table and he loves to look at himself while he gets changed.

3 comments:

Margiana said...

I am missing you already a lot. I am already crying... don't know how I'll be able to handle it tomorrow morning under the aircraft you and Aaron are going to catch. I miss you Julie! :-(

saltysista said...

How was your trip home?? I bet it was so hard to leave and say good bye to everyone. Aaron gets cuter everyday!

Margiana said...

Hey! I miss you! I miss pictures! I love you!