Sunday, December 16, 2007

Aaron 6 months

We finally have internet, so we'll be posting on a more regular basis again!
Aaron just turned 6 months a week ago. He celebrated it by getting his first tooth, and within a week his second tooth. They're both on the bottom. Thank heavens that the second one has come in because he was pretty cranky for a while. Aaron chews anything and everything in site as you can see below.

Aaron ha compiuto 6 mesi e per festeggiare l'occasione sono spuntati 2 denti. Cuccia tutto (e` un po come avere un caniolino in casa). Sta crescendo bene.


This is the snow (one of three in the last 2 weeks) for all of our friends in Italy to see. I love it, being from here, but Paolo isn't used to it and he doesn't like a lot yet. Eventually he'll get used to it.

Questa e` la neve per tutti i nostri amici in Italia di vedere. Era una di 3 nevicate. La prima foto e` della macchina di Paolo, e la secondo e` un campo vicino a casa.

4 comments:

Margiana said...

Aaron is really B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, and the baseball game reminded me of a movie Andrea and I watched a couple of days ago: Fever Pitch. Fun movie. I do understand Paolo and his 'not-liking' the snow too much. I made an indigestion of it once in Nebraska, now I can't even see it!!! But it's snowing here too... not as much as in Utah. I am happy to read you my friends. Always think of you. Baci

saltysista said...

He's 6 months already! He is so precious. I hope I can meet him sometime soon. The snow looks so beautiful! Have a Merry first Christmas, Aaron!

daniele palmieri said...

Soccia che neve!!!!ps bella macchina... una un po piu' carina no???
Staemi bene e ci sentiamo presto! buone feste a tutti!
uncle daniel

michela palmieri said...

Ciao, ieri Daniele รจ venuto a trovarci e mi ha dato il tuo indirizzo del blog, congratulazioni per quanto ho visto e auguri di buon anno da Michela Bruna Ida Giovanna Luigi e Paola