Sunday, January 20, 2008

Le smorfie di Aaron

Aaron wasn't so sure about the first few bites of this one. I think it was sweet potatoes. After the initial shock, he loved them.


Aaron looks like he has a double chin in this picture. Oh well, the better to tease him with when's he older.
Aaron had fun playing with our clothes while we tried to fold them. You can see his two bottom teeth if you look closely.


What was he thinking when he was making that face?!


One of my favorite things about Aaron is his smile. He smiles when he plays with dad, or gets a glimpse of mom.

3 comments:

Scott and Karin said...

That third picture down looks almost exactly like Park. I love it!

Margiana said...

Julie, I am so happy to see you happy. Give my hugs to the whole Palmieri family.
Know that your beautiful blanket keeps me warm in those cold, grey days. Luv

Nekell said...

Can I just say again how handsome he is?! If he ever wants an older girlfriend just let my daughter know...hee, hee. He is getting so big. How fun! Love you. I hope work is going well.