Monday, February 4, 2008

First Ear Infection

Aaron got his first ear infection. He's been screaming through the night for 3 nights. The first two I thought he was just teething again. Last night was a lot worse so I took him in to get checked just in case. It turns out that his runny nose turned into an ear infection. Poor kid!



There are advantages and disadvantages to your kids becoming more mobile. One of the disadvantages is how quickly they can get away from a diaper change! As evidenced above. His only problem is that he can get up quickly, but can't go anywhere.


This was while we were watching Pres. Hinckley's funeral on the internet. I looked down and saw him trying to taste the chair that Paolo was sitting. Metal isn't my favorite.
I acidentally put this picture in twice, but I can't figure out how to delete. If any of you expert blogger know how to do it, let me know. :)

It's time to eat. Can you tell how Aaron feels about that?



2 comments:

Margiana said...

I know I may be repetitive but... your kid is simply BELLISSIMO. Wish I could play a little with that naked bottom:-) Poor him for his ear infection. I hope he'll recover soon so you can sleep again. Baci

saltysista said...

Poor little guy. Hope he is feeling better. To delete a pic you just go in and edit your post and then click on the pic and press delete. I can tell he is happiest when it is dinner time! So cute!