Saturday, April 12, 2008

10 months

Aaron is 10 months old! I can't believe it. He is crawling, waving, and pointing with his pointer finger. He loves to sit and just babble, usually at the top of his lungs. I think I love his talking more than anything else.
Yesterday Paolo and Aaron went to a baseball game while I worked. Boys night out.
Aaron dressed up after general conference in dad's sunday clothes. We didn't get a better shot because he was tired and fussy.
Aaron getting into everything and everywhere.
Really into everything now!

2 comments:

Margiana said...

Cosa posso dire? Che รจ semplicemente stupendo? Che mi mancate? Forse non ho parole:-( Un bacio ciascuno

saltysista said...

He is 10 months old already?? I can't believe that. I love his little looks. Too cute. I, too, miss good gelato and good Italian pizza!