Sunday, July 6, 2008

Mr. Mischief

Our neighbor upstairs has a 6 month old. They came out to share warm, home made cookies, so I let Aaron have one. He really enjoyed it.
And then he stole the other kid's toy and started chewing on it.


Aaron is good at getting into things that hygenically speaking it would be better if he didn't. I VERY narrowly got a potatoe bug out of his mouth before it died. Yesterday he thought it would be great fun to eat the dirt out of my potted plants. He didn't even flinch at eating it. We had moved the toilet paper onto the counter for that very reason. What we didn't realize is that he is now tall enough to reach it on the counter. The result is what you see in the video.




6 comments:

sarita said...

Don't you just love this age? He is adorable, by the way.

Isaac has recently picked up a fascination with the toilet...and he knows how to lift up the lid...needless to say we ALWAYS keep the bathroom door closed.

Scott and Karin said...

Just wait till he figures out how to get his hands down his diaper...then wait until one time when he poops and he sticks his hand down there and decides to give it a taste. We had that joyous experience with Park within the last few weeks.

Margiana said...

Monocolo used to do so http://www.flickr.com/photos/margiana/139705844 do you think I may be prepared for the baby's arrival?
PS Aaron is simply bellissimo.

Chris said...

I want to email you so badly...but I've never been able to find your address. so hopefully this works for right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't say it enough.....I've thought about you everyday since you moved to Utah, and I've wanted to contact you, but....we'll I'm not so good at those things. please, can I have your email address? There's too much to say on just a post.
laura boyd

The Bradley Family said...

What a great stage! It's actually soo much fun! he is just such a darling little guy!

saltysista said...

It is hard to keep toilet paper around now, isn't it? It is crazy how they will eat anything and it usually never bothers them! He is so precious!