Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to say really quick how grateful I am for my Savior, Jesus Christ. He was the reason that we celebrate this season. I feel like all of the happiness and joy I have in life is because of Him, and I love Him with all my heart! I am grateful not only for what He did for me, but that He did it for all of us. Being a mother, I realize how much my children are going to need Jesus Christ in order to get through the troubles of life that await them. Christ can do things for them that I can't and I'm so very grateful for Him. I'm also grateful to belong to His church.


This was our family Christmas celebration where Grandma and Grandpa taught all the grandkids about Jesus. The pictures are of the kids playing out the birth of Jesus. Above is cousin Annicka dressed as Mary.
This is cousin Elyxzia as one of the angels.

Aaron was the Inn Keeper.







In nursery at church the really nice nursery leaders made aprons for all the kids with their hand prints on them. Paolo said Aaron looks like a waiter. I just thought he was adorable!










Christmas morning. It took Aaron a while to get the hang of opening Christmas presents. He got a toy telephone from mom and dad, and he loves to walk around talking on it!






Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of our friends!






2 comments:

saltysista said...

Merry Christmas!! Aaron is getting to be so handsome.

suzi said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! It was so fun getting to see you at my house and having the chance to catch up! How are you feeling? I can't believe how cute your little guy is and how big he's getting! Keep in touch!