Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One of the benefits of sending Aaron to nursery is that he has started coloring and doing other things that I couldn't interest him in before. I'm just waiting for him to try and write on something other than note book paper. It's bound to happen soon.


This morning while I was washing dishes, Aaron decided to be creative and put his sippy cup in a tupperware container, and then drink from it. I love the crazy things that kids do.



This is the swimming suit that uncle Daniele got Aaron. We were trying it out a little early.


I love this little boy!




2 comments:

saltysista said...

Oh it will happen soon! Melia loves to color on paper now, too and on other things like my table. Aaron is such a handsome little man,.

Julie said...

He is so dang cute! I love his haircut. Kids are so funny. . . sometimes I just look at them and wonder what is going through their little heads!