Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy late Birthday Jordan!

This is Jordan's first birthday cake: flan. I didn't feel like doing anything messy this time, although admittedly the pictures are more fun if you do. We just called uncle Daniele on skype when Jordan woke up, and he got a special breakfast.
I can't believe that my baby is 1! The time goes way too fast the second time around.

I love his smile, and this is a typical grin from him.



Aaron is almsot 3, and you can tell. His loves are: all animals (ferocious and benign), tractors, buses, ambulances, police cars, fire men/trucks, and running (mostly away from me at top speeds).




He also loves to feed the animals.





This kid has no fear.




I also just buzzed his head, and was very sad afterwards. I actually like his long hair. I comfort myself by saying that it's his "summer cut".






Give him a piece of candy and he'll hold still for anything.















I've also just purchased a low quality mountain bike from DI, and had the bike trailor from a co-worker. We've started short excursions on the bike on the very few days it hasn't been poor weather. We're looking forward to summer weather! The first ride Aaron kept his arm in a hug around Jordan. It was so stinking cute, especially because Aaron has never been the cuddly type.








3 comments:

Scott and Karin said...

I love the buzz cut! It's so much easier and faster than a real haircut.

Pedersen Posse said...

I love Aaron's hair cut. It makes him look older.

The Bradley Family said...

love the haircut! Man that first year goes by so fast! Such cute boys!