Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby update


So I went to the OB a week ago convinced that I was 10 1/2 weeks pregnant. My due date was pushed back 10 days! I was only 9 weeks. Ten extra days of wanting to barf all day wasn't what I wanted to hear. However, I know for sure it's not twins. Sigh of relief. To be honest this picture is actually of Aaron at that age because I don't have a scanner for the picture of the alien inside me right now. :) I think that's what they look like early on.
New due date: August 17th, 2011

2 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

It stinks to have your due date pushed back. At least you know early on. It'd be worse later on I think.

I hope you feel better soon. I'm starting too. I mostly feel yucky after lunch and worse the rest of the day. I've been taking b6 and unisom. Not sure if it's helping though.

FYI- You can get the pancake pen on cooking.com.

Lia said...

girlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirl