Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Aaron!

Today my oldest turned 4. Things I love about Aaron: he is very enthusiastic- about everything, he loves to play, his laugh warms my heart, he has a tender heart and when he is kind and sweet with Jordan he is the sweetest of boys, he is good at puzzles, he loves to help mom/dad cook and his fingers are constantly in the food (and then into his mouth). The list goes on. I'm just so grateful that Heavenly Father gave me this little boy who will one day grow into a man.

I hope he learns to be loving, kind, generous, responsible, diligent, and faithful.
I did not feel like doing anything special. Maybe it's being 30 weeks pregnant, maybe not. So we had a water balloon fight/pool with his little buddy Roberto. At home we made a cake and sang happy birthday after Jordan's nap. That way the sugar went down early in the day and not right before bed time.
Aaron liked his little monkey. :)

It actually took about 4 blows to blow it out. Love you Aaron!!! I'm grateful you're in my life.

1 comment:

Scott and Karin said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! You're a crazy one, but we love you!