Thursday, October 9, 2014

toothless

 Aaron was thrilled to lose his second front top tooth.  And I have to admit that I lo-ove his toothless smile!  They nice little pixie the tooth fairy left a lot of change that added up to just over a euro!  Rich in Aaron's eyes.  She also left him a note telling him that this time around he was getting money for his tooth, but if he wanted money next time that he needed to start brushing his teeth with TOOTHPASTE!  He does NOT like the taste of tooth paste and won't let me use it when we brush.  The last dentist trip (not too long ago, and way too many times in a row) I was counseled to use it to help him have some fluoride to help protect his teeth.  For money this kid will do about anything!
coconut!
 Our lives have been pretty uneventful lately.  We're into the swing of school, and it's such a relief.  We really enjoyed watching general conference this last weekend, and I feel charged up and ready to go.
Isabel the first day of school
I've also decided to start a quilt guild here in Bologna.  We're going to start Oct. 22nd and then meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month.  y bishop has been nice enough to let me use our church building to host the event.  I've got to take flyers around to some cloth shops, and cross my fingers that someone will come.  I do know that one other person is coming.  There might be 2 of us, or if I'm lucky even more.  I'm grateful for a husband who is supportive of my hobbies and endeavors to get out once in a while!

No comments: