Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Heidi visit!

 I love having visitors!  Just love it.  I love my friends.  They are like warm sunshine on a warm spring day that just fill you up.  It also helps that this friend, Heidi, has the gift of bringing peace to those around her.  My kids were soooooo much better than normal. :)  It's also an excuse to get gelato, something that I don't usually let myself do.

 As you can see, we went to Pisa...




 And to Lucca...

...and to the beach

The Sunday after Heidi left my kids were bickering in the morning before going to church.  Paolo announced "the Heidi-effect is officially over!" (my kids were seriously so much calmer around her!), and then added with great emphasis "I want Heidi back!"  Here here!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks for being amazing hosts! I wish I could come back, too!