Saturday, July 28, 2007

Trip to the temple

I went to my friend, Elisa's wedding at the temple in Switzerland this week. I stayed in the hostel by the temple the whole week. They have a nursery in the temple, so someone watched Aaron for me while I went to the wedding. Everyone loved Aaron, especially the parents of the groom. Aaron has some adopted grandparents now. I called them his "nonni napolitani" (his grandparents from Naples).
This is Elisa's mom. The nice thing about being in the hostel is that there were about 50 moms and grandmothers willing to help me with Aaron.
This is me and Aaron in front of the temple in Switzerland.
This is Elisa with her mom and sister.
This is me passed out (as usual) with Aaron on the bed. I still don't get more than a couple of hours at a time, so I take advantage of all the naps I possibley (sp?) can. I didn't know Paolo had taken a picture of me until just now when I was down loading the pictures onto the computer.
This is Anna, the little girl I used to babysit. We ate dinner at her house last Sunday. She is absolutely beautiful!
This is the first night at the temple. Aaron often looks like he's trying to be a boxer, and it makes me laugh.


2 comments:

saltysista said...

THe Temple looks beautiful. We live 5 minutes from the Temple here in San Antonio. So lucky. Is Aaron still colicky? Will you miss Italia or are you super happy to be getting to the States? I miss it there...not centro Bologna but just Italia.

saltysista said...

Oh by the way...Aaron is adorable!!! You'll get some sleep someday!!