Monday, July 9, 2007

1 month old

This is Aaron at 1 month old. We had a 4th of July party and a cute onsie that had a fourth of July design, but I accidently erased all of the photos from our camera. Hate it when I do that.

The first month has been fun and sleep deprived. Aaron is awake more than when he was first born. He has also developed come cholic. I can feel and hear the air rumbling in his belly. Poor kid. He really likes listening to us read to him and looking at our faces. In church yesterday someone else was holding Aaron. When I started talking he looked right at me and stared. He knows his mom!

One other piece of good news is that Paolo and I will probably be moving back to Utah by Christmas. We'll know for sure at the end of July.


5 comments:

saltysista said...

He is so adorable! Poor little guy. I really hope his little belly feels better soon. Melia never had that problem so I don't have any advice to you. I'm happy you are moving to the States. Isn't that so cool when they finally look up at you?

saltysista said...

OKay I was looking at the pics again...he looks like he is pulling a Zoolander face in the 2nd one on the left...it's awesome. He will be a male model for sure. And the one on the right he totally looks like he is pondering...very smart little man.

Margiana said...

Julie, Aaron is awesome! I'm sorry for the colics, hope he'll get better soon. I will miss you! a lot... almost crying... sigh. baci

Daniel and Marian said...

Yay, such good news!! I have definitely missed you here. I've been thinking about you lately and want to talk to you! Life is a different story when you're sleep deprived, huh? He's adorable Julie, Grant is now 3 months old and I promise you it gets better.

Scott and Karin said...

the funny thing about the coke picture is that Rolyne was trying to figure out whose it was, she was trying to get rid of it when scott thought it would be great to take a picture of her holding it. Ron was a huge Diet Coke drinker.