Saturday, June 30, 2007


This is my sister Maureen the day she went home. :( We'll miss aunt Maureen.
This is Aaron's 3rd bath. His first two were not screaming successes. There was mostly just a lot of screaming involved. I think it was mostly due to poor timing. Right after a suppository and in the middle of cholic are not the best times. I've also learned a valuable lesson. Due to space and small Italian bathrooms we put the bath tub on our changing table that's right next to the bed. So I had put down the towel on the bed. After his bath I put him on the towel and was drying him off when he decided to pee. The only problem is that it went through the towel onto the bed. Since then I've put a protective pad under his towel.





Aaron was 3 weeks on Friday. To celebrate I went with my mom to Florence. The real reason of course was to go shopping, but we women will take any excuse we can get. Aaron just started to get cholic. I can't wait for this phase to pass. It doesn't help that he hasn't able to have a bowel movement by himself since day 7. My mom went home on Saturday, and my sister, Maureen went home last Tuesday after being here 20 days to help me out. I miss them already.




4 comments:

thepalmierifamily said...

julie stinks !!! :)
love , paolo

saltysista said...

no kidding she does! hey hope little Aaron starts to feel better soon! Poor little guy!

Scott and Karin said...

Paolo is FUNNY! that was great. That stinks about aaron. One of Lori's twins had the same problem...our pediatrician said though that they can go up to seven days without a bowel movement before other intervention...especially if they are only breastfeeding. Try lots of tummy rubbing and leg pumping. Anyway...I love you!

Mojo said...

Poberino Aaron. I miss you guys! But you will be here soon right?