Wednesday, June 6, 2007

June 5th. Counting down.

So I'm going crazy just waiting for this little guy (who still doesn't have a name yet) to come. Paolo took me out for the day to help me not go crazy. We went to Rimini, which is where the beach is. I walked along the shore and picked up a few sea shells.



Then we went to a place called San Leo. It's a small city that has a fortress built on the peak of a... I'm not sure what to call it... a really big hill, or a very small mountain. To tell the truth it's far away and I was hoping my water WOULDN'T break while we were there. The only time I've wished for that.



This is in San Leo. I would include a picture of Paolo, but he didn't like how he looked, so you'll have to wait until the baby is born.

1 comment:

Scott and Karin said...

You have finally popped! Yay! Congratulations! We can't wait to see pictures of the hairy little guy! He's a Minson and Italian, so I have to assume that he is hairy. Am I right? Anyway! We love you and are glad that everything went well!