Saturday, June 2, 2007

Stretch Marks

I realize this image may be graffic, so I apologize to all of those sensitive eyes that have to see this. The problem with having such a huge belly is that I can't see anything other than the very top of my belly. Anything that falls on the ground stays there because for one I can't bend over. And for two, I can't see it after it's on the ground unless I turn sideways and find just the right angle. Until this last week I was convinced that I didn't have any stretch marks yet either. That's because the mirror in the bathroom only shows your face, and not the underside of your stomache. So I was trying on some clothes at a store with a full-length mirror and I saw something that horrified me- stretch marks! So there you have it folks



This is Paolo and I at the communion of one of our friend's son. We left a little early because Julie wasn't feeling too good. The incense they were burning during the mass really stunk.

1 comment:

Scott and Karin said...

annHA! I knew you'd get stretch marks....I was thinking to myself, I can't believe she hasn't gotten any yet, she's HUGE! There you go! We love ya and are praying for you too.

Karin