Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Anniversary

This is the morning of August 13th. Yesterday was our anniversary. To celebrate we got up with Aaron at his 4 am feeding and instead of going back to sleep, we drove over an hour to the beach to watch the sun rise. It was absolutely beautiful! These are around 6 am pictures of us with very little sleep. So don't look too closely at Paolo and me. Aaron is as cute as ever, and becoming the world's biggest chunk.


This is just an insert. Aaron is smiling and starting to jabber and coo a lot. He's also officially into his 3 month clothes as of his 2 month mark. He's starting to get really strong. He holds his head up by himself, and loves to push with his legs while we hold him sitting.
Unfortunately there is never anyone to take a picture of us, especially just after 6 am. So we had to self portrait ourselves.



This was the best we could do to get all 3 of us. Better luck next time Julie!

4 comments:

saltysista said...

Those beach pics are awesome! I definitely see the resemblence... how was the temperature of the water?
Dan

saltysista said...

Too bad we never made it to the beach while we were there. It looks awesome. I miss the water. I think Aaron looks just like you, Julie. Sorry Paolo...maybe later I will see more of you!! He is growing so fast!

Margiana said...

Happy Anniversary. I love the 3 of you! You are awesome!

Scott and Karin said...

You tell me not to look too closely, but then you put those self-portraits up...what am I supposed to do? Close my eyes? :) Aaron is getting big, and dare I say it yet? I think he's going to have blue eyes! They are just so clear in that one picture that I'm almost sure of it. I guess they could always change, but that's my bet. Love your guts!