Thursday, August 23, 2007

Vaccinations

Aaron had his first vaccinations yesterday. It's a lot harder being the mom and holding your kid down while they get shots. I've only been on the giving end before. It's harder than I thought. In the end, Aaron handled it really well. He was only fussy afterwards, and didn't get a fever. Instead of making him tired and sleep more, he slept a lot less. I feel like when I first brought him home from the hospital and I wasn't getting any sleep. Hopefully tonight he goes longer than 3 hours at a time.

1 comment:

saltysista said...

Oh I think I cried harder than Melia did her first time around. I didn't cry at her 4 month shots but she didn't cry as hard either. Hopefully next week at her 6 month it will be even better but I doubt. Poor little Aaron!! Well poor you too Julie!