Tuesday, August 19, 2008

boys are fun

Boys are so much fun. Aaron loves to bang things and make noise. Lately he loves wrestling, especially with his dad. He loves to get on the bed and be knocked down a bunch of times. He loves to do it on the couch too. He's also really gotten into balls. He loves throwing them around and then chasing after them. It's an added bonus so that I can some things done around the house. :) In the picture above you can see that Aaron likes to sit on dad's shoulders and then get thrown off onto the bed.
There's nothing greater than Aaron's smile and laugh. I love my little boy to death!

3 comments:

sarita said...

I love the bottom picture! Is his hair turning red?? It sure looks like it. He is so cute--I totally think he looks like you.

saltysista said...

He looks just like you!! He has so much hair, too! I love it. We came back to Hawaii b/c...well we love it and Dan is going back to school doing pre med. We couldn't handle TX any longer...to hot!

Chris said...

This is my favorite picture. He is so cute.

Jessica