Sunday, August 24, 2008

Little monkey

We borrowed this monkey outfit from my friend Marian. She used it last Halloween for one of her little boys. We put it on Aaron at her house and he kept looking at himself in the mirror. So she let us take it home to use for a little while. I realize that it's too early for Halloween, but he was so cute, I couldn't wait to put it on him again!


Aaron loves to eat by himself, even though most of the food doesn't make it to his mouth, and the spoon is more a toy than anything else. The other day he was eating some applesauce and started picking up the spoon with his mouth and eating with his hands. I thought it was funny, so here's a little clip.

3 comments:

saltysista said...

Oh my gosh! I love the look on his face in the second picture! Cute video! It's funny how they use their crazy imaginations even when they eat!

Mathew said...

Perfect costume for this age....I'm not sure if Wyatt has figured out that he isn't a monkey yet. Uses his feet for everything. He is so cute!!

Mathew said...

By the way....when I said "he" is so cute, I was referring to Aaron!!! Sorry for the vagueness!
Congrats on the house. Let me know if you need anything.