Saturday, September 6, 2008

New House

Aaron is about to hit 15 months. I used to think that he'd get into a lot of things that he shouldn't, but it keeps getting worse. His new love is under the kitchen sink and getting into the garbage can. More than once have I found stuff from the garbage in his mouth. Yuck! Aaron wanted to come sit down inside after taking out the garbage. I love my little guy!

We just bought a new house in Taylorsville. We'll have pictures and the new address to come in a later post. Paolo just went back to Italy for 10 days and took the camera with him. We're not moving until after he comes back. We're really excited to have a place of our own with a yard!

4 comments:

Nekell said...

Congrats about the house! How exciting. I love to read your blog even though I don't always comment. Aaron is so gorgeous and very funny. Have fun.

CBJ said...

Aaron is so cute!! Congrats on the new house...I'm having so much fun getting settled into mine. We'll have to get together sometime soon!!

Pedersen Posse said...

Congrats on the new house Julie! Good luck with the move. I hope it goes well. You think Aaron gets into things now, wait until you are trying to unpack. ;)

The Bradley Family said...

Congrats on the house and good luck with the move. I second Angie, packing with kids is a challange. When I packed to move to Logan I would pack a box and before I could tape it Jonas had half it unpacked already becasue he was so mad about leaving. Aaron sure is a cute little man he is just growing so quick!!