Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting settled in

I think that Aaron has food in his mouth at least 50% of the time. That's why he's not so skinny. He's not fat either, but quite solid.
One of his new favorite things is to make a series of faces. His latest to the list is making indian noises with his hand against his mouth.
I thought this Sunday outfit was 24 months, but it turns out it was really 18 months and fits snuggly. Bummer I thought we were going to use it longer, but he sure was cute on Sunday.

We're finally starting to feel more settled into our new house. I've found almost everything and we've gotten some of our list of things to fix up done too. There's nothing like a place you can call home.

4 comments:

saltysista said...

We want to come visit you in your new house!! Are you speaking mostly Italian to Aaron? That is awesome he will know both English and Italian. He is so big now!!

Chris said...

Love the pictures of your home. The home I grew up in Wa was just like this. We loved playing in the room under the stairs. The tile looks nice. I think that seems like it would be easier to maintain.

Jessica

Chris said...

Love the pictures of your home. The home I grew up in Wa was just like this. We loved playing in the room under the stairs. The tile looks nice. I think that seems like it would be easier to maintain.

Jessica

Nicalee said...

Julie, thanks for letting me look at your blog, your son is so dapper! What a cute family!