Wednesday, November 5, 2008

halloween 2008

This was our first trick-or-treating outing with Aaron. We went to my sister, Maureen's, work and did it there, and then we went around our house that night. I think we went to 10 houses. Enough to take some fun pictures. The only thing he got to eat was a sucker. We recycled the rest and gave it to those that came to our house.
What a ham!





This was at Maureen's work. He got hold of a sucker and refused to let it go. He managed to get the wrapper off really quickly and he went to town! This was the end result.



Aaron with his cousins Annicka and Park.



5 comments:

Margiana said...

Oh mamma mia! E' bellissimo e... grande!

Pedersen Posse said...

Cute! I love the pic of Aaron after eating the sucker. That's classic!

saltysista said...

Cute costume! Melia got a hold of a sucker, too, and would not let it go!! I think Dan ate the rest of her candy.

Annie said...

Hey Julie, I found your blog through Camille's (from her trip). I hope you don't mind me visiting! Hopefully you remember me:) Your little guy is adorable! I hope you are doing well.

Danielle said...

Your little guy is so cute. Love the costume.