Monday, May 18, 2009

Almost there

A toddler ready to be a teenager! Aaron likes the car and playing at the wheel. Now that he's almost two he's about as moody as a teenager. I still haven't figured out what to do with his temper tantrums. Parenting is definitely learning by trial and error.
A little late, but Happy Birthday Uncle Daniele!


This is my "9 month" picture. I haven't been keeping up on the belly pictures like I did the first time around. I've got 4 more days until my due date. The baby was breech a few weeks ago, and then he flipped himself around the day before I was scheduled to have a procedure to have him turned. I've actually been feeling really good until yesterday. I'm started to get really tired. Fortunately for me, my last scheduled day at work is tomorrow! Yeah for 12 weeks off.

4 comments:

saltysista said...

Wow I can't believe your baby is almost here! I can't wait! Yeah the tantrums are no fun but it gets better the more they learn how to communicate.

The Bradley Family said...

YEAH! So close! good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one

Julie said...

oh bless your heart!!! I hope you feel better and that the baby comes SOON! Good luck and we can't wait to see pics.

Scott and Karin said...

You figure out how to deal with one kid and then you have another and they have to be dealt with in a completely different way. HA! That's life...we can't wait to come see you and the baby!