Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trip to Vegas

So two weeks ago we decided to drive to Las Vegas to see the fine pasteries to inspire Paolo, and also to have a family vacation before the next one's born. Here are some of the yummie treats we saw (but did not eat). It was a long drive but Aaron held up well. Actually, I expected a lot worse. He did well even driving through Zions National Park.

Thought the cactus was classic.


One of my friends from work gave me her baby things and Aaron has loved trying them out. Yesterday Aaron insisted on getting in the disc. He didn't like it very much though. He asked to get out after 3 seconds.


We had a nice first watermelon of the season and Aaron loved it!



This is the first time that we mowed our lawn. This is the first time for both Aaron and Paolo to mow the lawn. We didn't have a lawn in Italy. Welcome to suburbia.



2 comments:

Scott and Karin said...

MMMMM....those pastries look yummy! Too bad you couldn't taste them. YEA for yard work!

saltysista said...

That is too cute...Aaron helping. I love it. Does Paolo like the States? I have never asked you that and have been wondering for awhile now. I miss Italy so much