Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Swimming

We took Aaron to the swimming pool for the first time last week. He LOVED it! He wasn't very willing to go far from my arms, but it was kind of deep for such a little kid.
He's not scared of much. He loved jumping off the edge into my arms.

Dad was a good sport to sit on the side lines and just take pictures. Probably kind of boring to just sit and watch, but we appreciate it.




I had fun swimming too. For the first time in a long time my belly didn't feel quite so heavy as it usually does. That was a relief. I'm starting to get so big that I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore! About 6 more weeks and I'll be a lot lighter.

4 comments:

saltysista said...

Cute pics! That's great he loves the water. I can't believe you only have 6 more weeks left. I know you must be counting downt eh days.

Margiana said...

Aaron is so cute... and I am happy he enjoys water. I bet you are big... don't even say that you're ready not to be pregnant anymore. You know that's not true! In less more than a month you'll be holding this other Palmieri in your arms :-) Just hang on in there. Love you

Pedersen Posse said...

Looks like fun. I loved swimming when I was pregnant. I took a maternity water-aerobics class. Having the baby weight taken off for an hour was wonderful!

Mathew said...

I've had Wyatt in mom and tot swimming lessons for several weeks and there is no freakin way he would ever jump off the side. Wyatt is such a cautious kid! I love seeing Aaron's "nerve"! He is such a cute little guy!!! And to think, you get another one! How fun is that!!!