Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Happy Easter to all! We are grateful to remember our Savior and His infinite and eternal love for each of us. Mostly I feel grateful for my family and because of Him I can have this family forever. I also love that I can teach my son about Jesus Christ and the Plan of Happiness.

We went up to my Grandma's house on Easter with a lot of my cousins to celebrate Easter. One of my cousins brought a new puppy and Aaron went crazy over it.


I tried to get a picture with my mom and step-dad, but Aaron wanted to see the dog more than have his picture taken, so I had to hold him. He still wouldn't look at the camera because he was trying to watch the dog.



Coloring eggs with side walk chalk. A whole lot less messy than actually coloring eggs.

This is my mom with grandma and grandpa Wilson. My brother's family has lovingly nick-named her "Crazy Grandma" because she does so many crazy fun things. Today she wore her crazy Easter Hat. She wanted to wear it to church, but Grandpa said no way.






Thanks for the cute shirt Germana!
The Easter Egg hunt was in the grave yard where my great-grandparents are burried, and which is right next to grandma's house. Aaron was best at walking on top of the graves, and when the hunt began, tripping over all of them. We didn't get a whole lot of eggs, but Aaron had fun running everywhere.




1 comment:

Margiana said...

Good to see Aaron fits the shirt perfectly. I am also happy to see what a wonderful time you all had during Easter.
Love you!