Monday, November 23, 2009

Aaron is starting to use his imagination and pretend. It means that he does a lot more fun things, like wanting to be zipped up inside my back pack. He also pretends to eat or put unknown objects in our pockets. I wonder what he pretends to be putting in our pockets. If he's anything like his dad he's probably imagining putting a dirty diaper or something else disgusting in there.
We've just started doing solids on a regular basis with Jordan. Today was the first time he was actually enthusiastic about it. I boiled a sweet potatoe and smashed some of it up and tried to give it to him. The problem with feeding Jordan is that he grabs at everything you have in your hand and he moves around so much that half the time I end up shoving it up his nose instead of into his mouth.




While I was trying to feed Jordan, Aaron kept going into the bathroom and doing things he wasn't supposed to (I'll let you use your imagination because it's probably close to exactly what was happening). So at least 4 or 5 different times I had to put the food down and go grab Aaron. While I was gone, Jordan grabbed the spoon and food and went to town.


1 comment:

Scott and Karin said...

Ahhhh! The joys of more than one child!