Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009

This is the day that Aaron was on one. This is him when I found him playing in his room. A little later that day he went to "play" in his room, which really means he goes to hide and poop. Unfortunately he does this in his underwear on a regular basis. I didn't catch him in time. When I did find him he was using an empty box of diapers as a slide and had poop smeared up his whole back. I took him to the bathroom and put him in the bath tub to wash him up. While I was rinsing his clothes, he figured out that the brown stuff could be smeared all over the rest of him. What a day!

Jordan is no longer happy just laying around and doing nothing. He's got to be sitting up and looking or doing something, or he lets you know he's not happy. He is just as pleasant, but a little more demanding. I think it will get easier when he's able to sit well on his own for long periods of time. Right now he can last a few minutes if I'm lucky.

This is our first snowfall of the year from about a week and a half ago. I took Aaron outside to play in the snow while Jordan was taking a nap. After Aaron touched the cold snow he started crying. After that he was too cranky to play and we went back inside.






Here's my little pumpkin. In my opinion adorable!










Notice how one is smiley and the other... well... he can give the worlds dirtiest looks, and you have no doubt as to when he's not happy about something. In this case, he hated the pirate. I did my best to get a picture, but that was near impossible. Good thing I got the costume cheap at a garage sale!





Aaron now loves to bang sticks on everything. Boys!










There goes the hat!





4 comments:

Margiana said...

I love those pics Julie... your sons are adorable... miss you.

Pedersen Posse said...

Cute pics. Part of me is sorry to hear about Aaron's poop painting, but a bigger part of me is happy someone else has had to clean up a mess like that. :) Boys!?!

Scott and Karin said...

Are you mad we didn't invite you? It was sort of a last minute idea. Whoever was close and could come did. If it makes you feel better, I didn't invite anyone else from our family. Besides, Park's birthday is on the 20th and we wanted someone to come then...you up for it?

saltysista said...

Ok the pumpkin pics of Jordan.. he is a gorgeous little boy!! I hope someday I can meet your little guys.