Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Toddler Bed and Crawling

This is a very typical expression for Jordan. He is my HAPPY boy!

He also loves bath time more than anything else all day long. He loves kicking aroun in the water and playing with Aaron.




He is also crawling like crazy, everywhere. He crawls in and out of this box several times a day.





Paolo this week threatened to suprise me by taking Aaron to get his first short haircut. Little did I know that it would be Monday while I was working. He brought the boys in so I could feed Jordan, and I couldn't stop staring at Aaron.



I found this car at D.I. for $10. I love a good buy!





Aaron has been crawling out of his crib for a few weeks now. We got a lock for his door, and found a toddler bed on line for a good price. Now he is up at night emptying all 6 drawers of their content (photos to come). And we have to pick it up every morning. Oh the joys of kids!








Here's my crawling maniac.











1 comment:

Scott and Karin said...

Are you sure that isn't Park? Now they really look similar! Especially when his head is turned.