Friday, February 12, 2010

When your kids imitate you

We just bought new windows because all of our other ones had cracks in at least one pane or had moisture inbetween them. Here are some before and after pictures.




































Aaron has started to use his imagination and immitate what we do. He "talks on the phone" a lot by putting his hand up to his ear, and has some funny conversations. Well lately I've been so exhausted that if he isn't being quiet during nap time and I need to sleep, I let him cuddle with me in bed while I take a nap. Yesterday Aaron hopped in his bed and wanted to pretend that he was taking a nap with mom. So I layed my head next to his. He started breathing really hard and really fast in my ear! It must seem to him that that's what I do when I sleep. So that's how Aaron views his mommy. Very telling. :)


















1 comment:

Scott and Karin said...

The windows look beautiful!