Saturday, September 11, 2010

Guess that shape

We made a cake for our neighbor as a birthday joke. It didn't look like the animal it was supposed to. Can you guess what it is? If you guess right, the prize is being the best interpreter of modern art. Answer is at the bottom of the post.

Kids are growing. Aaron started preschool this week. We are still doing Italian preschool too. Here's to hoping this kid will eventually be bilingual.
Jordan repeats EVERYTHING he hears. He says 40-50 words now. It is so fun to listen to his little squeaky voice say things.




We went on the little train at This is the Place State Park with our friend Roberto. The boys loved it!







I can never get these guys to simultaneously look at the camera. The answer is: skunk. It is supposed to be a skunk. Oh well, we can't all be good at cake decorating. :)




3 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

I totally guessed the skunk. At first I was thinking a wolf or cat. But, then the white stripe down the back of the animal... definitely a skunk. :)

Chris said...

I think it's a wonderful skunk!!

Julie said...

Aw the boys are darling! Getting so big, I can't believe it. And you are SO BRAVE to take 2 on the plane. Oh my gosh, traveling with little ones seriously gives me a coronary. By the end of Spencer's career they are going to have to give me some serious sedatives!

Hope you guys are doing well, it sure looks like it!