Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas (2012)

 We started off our holiday kick by a very special visit from Captain America (Paolo's friend: Matteo).  The boys had a lot of fun with their super hero visit.  They didn't know it was our friend.  They just thought they got a really cool visit.

 This was from our family Christmas party at uncle Ivo's and aunt Ivana's.  We were up way too late and the kids were a little off kilter the next.  Isabel got a doll for Christmas that she regularly gives hugs and kisses to.  The cutest thing I've ever seen!
Santa's little helpers
Santa's little helpers

 

Here we are trying out our new Christmas bikes at the park Giardini Margherita.  They had fun!

 It also happens to be cold, humid, and muddy everywhere!  Aaron didn't negotiate a corner too well and landed in this.  I didn't see it happen, I just noticed him cleaning his shoes off on the grass nearby.  After picking up the bike, I took a picture of the mud puddle.
 Jordan being silly as ever.
 Merry Christmas!




1 comment:

Traci said...

I LOVE that Captain America came to visit! What a cool idea! :) I love your cute family- Happy New Years to you guys!