Tuesday, July 16, 2013

potty training

Our computer is out of service and therefore I don't have any pictures to show.  But we are full-fledged potty training.  Isabel refuses to let me put a diaper back on her in the mornings and so we're going at it full guns.  Unfortunately with one little problem.  She won't pee sitting down.  She goes in front of the toilet, pulls up her shirt like her brothers do when the go to the bathroom and she wets her pants.

The good news is that she's figured out when she does have to go and usually tells me, or has a face where I know that she knows she's got to go.

So in the mean time it's cleaning up lots of urine off of the floor!  And off the oven door when she decides to climb on top of it, and before I can scold her and get her down, she has an accident on it!  Oh my.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so jealous! when will Ada get with it already?!!?

Brianna Smith said...

Ha! I was thinking the same thing, Paige. We're going at it "full guns" this week. Hopefully it sticks this time!
Way to go Isabel! Ahead of her days :)

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

just think before summer is over she will be potty trained. I am sure she doesn't want a diaper with the heat and humidity !!

Pedersen Posse said...

Good luck! I am still chuckling at the oven... hee, hee, hee...