Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all of you out there!  I've been thinking about my Savior lately, and loved this little video.

I'm grateful to know that I'm not alone in the world.  I'm not alone because my Savior felt all of my pains, trials, feelings, sins, heartaches (and yours).  And because He took upon himself all of those, He CAN make things all better.  This life is meant to be a test, and so those wrongs and pains aren't made right, right away, but they WILL be made right.  I believe in that.  I believe in the power of love, and the power of forgiveness.  And even more than that, I'm grateful to the marrow of my bones each time that forgiveness is extended to me.  There is meaning and purpose in life, and on good and on hard days, I'm very, very grateful for that.


No comments: