Wednesday, April 9, 2014

 The last couple of weeks have been spent being sick, or taking care of the sick at my house.  Last week I had an average of 2 kids home from school every single day.  Sometimes the days get long.  But we had some fun mail to help cheer us up.  First was a birthday package from my friend Karla with some very fun fabric!
 And we also got a flat stanley in the mail from cousins.  It was fun for the kids to read about this, and we shipped him off to some friends in New Zealand.  Hopeful he'll make it back to Isaac by May.
And this is a pillow that I finished up a little bit ago for Isabel's bed.  I've been obsessed with this 9 diamond star since I saw it on this blog.  The fabric that I got in the mail is going at least partially to this design.  I've already got two stars ready with the individual diamonds done.  I just need to piece it together with the background fabric.

1 comment:

Pedersen Posse said...

Thanks for participating with Flat Isaac. I thought it was a fun project for his class to do. Happy Easter!