Saturday, June 21, 2014

Home sweet home!

 Home is where your heart is.  So I left home to come home.  Ironic but true.  My heart is home with my husband, but it's here with my family and friends too.  One of the first places I went to visit with my kids was the temple!

The flight went amazingly well.  Only 15 minutes of screaming on the first flight ( 1.5 hours long) and the first and the last 15 minutes of the second flight (11 hours long).  That must be some kind of record for Isabel- to not scream for such a long period of time.  Thank you personal screen TV's and Disney.  I owe you big!
 I've had something going on most days and I've just been SOAKING IT UP!  So much so that I haven't taken pictures of anyone, almost anyway.  It's just been so good to be with friends, and spend some good time together that I haven't remembered to take pictures of them. 

I've been able to see my mom, my sisters, and a brother and their families.  I've seen lots of friends,  and have more to come!
 Big news is that Aaron lost his 4th tooth.  He was soooooooo excited!  Unfortunately for him, he decided to eat most of the kinder chocolate that I had bought to bring to family and friends, so he had to pay me back for the chocolate he ate with the dollar he got from the tooth fairy.

With cousins at a local parade.  Best part by far (for my kids): free candy.  It was fun to see them wave enthusiastically to all the people passing by.

No comments: