Tuesday, September 9, 2014

camping at the beach

 We had an adventure the last two days:  CAMPING!... in a tent, with lots of misquitos
... at the beach!!!!  Did I mention that it was just me with the kids?  Paolo had to work...
 Aaron has been begging me for a long time time to go camping in a tent.  We even let him sleep in a tent in the living room last week.  It only fueled his desire to go for real.  So we went.  I really liked the camp site that we were at, and the beach was perfect where we were at.  The water was relatively clean (you could see your feet, not something that happens often in the Adriatic Sea where we're at.  Hey, we could even see schools of fish!)


 My kids should have been born fish.  They loooooooove to stay in the water, and I've never been able to convince them to make a fun sand castle, that is until this time around!  We had so much fun.  They found the perfect sea shells to decorate them and Aaron was our expert at finding dead crabs to fill the inner court. :)




1 comment:

Pedersen Posse said...

You are a brave, ambitious mama!