Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sunrise at the beach

 I've discovered that the beach is one of those places that gives me peace and fills me.  So are sunsets!  So now imagine that with our little camping trip I got two for one!  So AWE.SOME!  It was beautiful, it was peaceful, and it filled me up.

 It was so fun to be on the beach at sunrise with these little ones.  I remember when Aaron was a newborn, perhaps 3 months old, and one early morning (very early!) he woke up and we drove to the beach to see the sunrise.  I still love those pictures.  So it was fun to do it again with all 3 of my kids.

The only thing we were missing (and sorely missed!) was daddy.  I wished that I could hold has hand and share one of the best moments ever!


sand angels

 We were at the beach around 7 a.m.  About half an hour later I found Aaron in the water- in his clothes.  It only took Isabel a few minutes to realize how awesome this is and she quickly took off her clothes and jumped in.  Jordan, after a bit longer jumped in too!



No comments: