Sunday, June 7, 2015

Ugo's wedding

 Recentemente si sono sposati Ugo e Silvia.  Ugo lo conosco da quando mi sono sposata con Paolo.  Veniva in chiesa con noi e andavamo in macchina insieme.  E' davvero un bravo ragazzo e direi che ha sposato una veramente molto brava!
 The wedding was beautiful!  I haven't been to a latter-day-saint wedding ceremony like this before.  It was absolutely beautiful.  I was reminded of how much God has created man for the woman, and the woman for man.  When we give the best of ourselves to each other we can be whole- be ONE.  What a gift a good marriage is!  It also made me feel very sappy, and also very grateful for the wonderful companion that I have.  I sure love Paolo to death!




 The Mormon world is a small one.  We ran into someone who went to the same church building that we did and we would see each other in the hallway (in Taylorsville, UT).  Fernando served an LDS mission in Italy too and I think that's why we talked to each other.  It turns out that they know the bride and came from Utah just for the event!  It also turns out that Sharon sings in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir with one of my favorite mission companions of all time!


And I knew Nelly on my mission 15 years ago.  I seriously loved her back then, and still do now!

No comments: