Wednesday, December 23, 2015

being sweet

Tonight Aaron pulled out a lollipop that he had gotten from one of his classmates a few days ago.  Considering all of the dental work that my kids have had, they RARELY get lollipops, and it's always from someone else, not from me.

It was just Aaron and Isabel in the house.  Isabel was very aware that Aaron had a sweet that she didn't and made her feelings known.  Aaron was so sweet with her and shared it with her.  One lick him, one lick her, and so forth.  Then they sat on the couch and took turns making it fly like an airplane into each other's mouth.  There were a few times when I thought Isabel was going to get a uvulaectomy but they both come out smiling and happy.

I think I was the happiest one of all, seeing my children be sweet angels!

No comments: