Monday, May 19, 2008

Aaron's first step

This is the first time I've tried to add video. Hopefully it worked. Aaron starting walking May 13th. We got home from the airport. As soon as we got home I put Aaron down and went into another room. He started crying for me. When I came out Paolo was holding him. Paolo put him down to see if he would walk to me. Prior to this, all other attempts had been futile, but this time he just went for it. He took about 10 steps for his first "step". He can go the whole length of the house (which probably isn't saying much). But he still isn't walking without encouragement. I have to say that I love being a mom and seeing my child reach different milestones. It's fun to see him accomplish different things and grow.

2 comments:

saltysista said...

Hey way to go Aaron! Uploading video can be hard so if you need help on how to do it let me know! Would love to see some vid!

Margiana said...

he's so happy to walk those few steps... :-) loved it!