Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Washington D.C.

We went to visit my mom in D.C. this weekend. The highlight being of course spending time with my mom and step-dad. It was fun to see the sights too. This is Aaron in our hotel room. He's hard to keep still after his bath long enough to get him dressed.
Aaron was a trooper on the plane and being dragged around. This was stopping for lunch while seeing the museums.
This is in the Air and Space Museum.
One of the major highlights was going to see a professional baseball game. We went to see the Nationals. We got killed 11-0, but it was so much fun to see.

This is our friend Melanie, who was a student in Bologna while we were there. It wasn't very long, but it was nice to say hi. Melanie had to put up with me during my whole pregnancy and was my pizza and gelato friend. She humored a lot of my crazy cravings!
Thanks to Mom and Jim for having us for the weekend! We loved seeing you.

1 comment:

saltysista said...

Sounds like a fun week end! Ok...priceless little look on Aaron in the first pics. So cute. I miss Italian pizza and gelato so much! I tell Dan every night I want both!